1. Two drop-in style public information open houses will take place at Richmond City Hall:
• Tuesday, November 29, 2016, 2:00 – 4:00 p.m. at Richmond City Hall, Room M.1.003
• Wednesday, November 30, 2016, 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. at Richmond City Hall, Room M.1.003
2. Visit LetsTalkRichmond.ca to view the proposed bylaw amendments and complete the online comment form. The comment form is available from November 29 to December 11, 2016.
3. As of November 29, 2016 visit www.richmond.ca/signage to view and print PDFs of the summary of proposed bylaw changes and comment form.
Submit completed comment forms by:
• scanning and emailing to email@example.com;
• mailing/dropping-off at Richmond City Hall Attn. Signs Consult. 6911 No. 3 Road, Richmond, BC, V6Y 2C1; or
• fax to 604-276-4132, Attn. Signs Consult.
The deadline to receive feedback is December 11, 2016.
Your feedback will help inform the draft regulations proposed for the updated Sign Bylaw.
Questions about this process or the proposed bylaw can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org